Full Terms & Conditions
1. Deposit and Payment. The Client shall make a deposit of £400 to retain the Photographer/Videographer to perform the services specified herein. The outstanding balance is then due on or before the wedding date, the deposit shall be applied to reduce the total cost. If the Client refuses delivery of the order or refuses to pay within thirty (30) days of the wedding date, Client shall be in default hereunder and shall pay 10% percent interest on the unpaid balance until payment is made in full.
2. Cancellation. If the Client shall cancel this Agreement there is a 14 day grace period from booking in which any deposit paid to the Photographer/videographer shall be refunded in full. If the client should cancel after the 14 day grace period the deposit will not be refunded. If the Client shall cancel within 180 days of the wedding date, liquidated damages shall be charged at £300, this does not include deposit payment.
3. Copyright and Reproductions. The Photographer and client shall own shared copyright on all edited images and shall both have the exclusive right to make reproductions of the images. The Photographer shall retain full copyright on all original raw unedited digital files as to monitor quality control. The Photographer shall only make reproductions for the Client or for the Photographer’s portfolio, samples, self-promotions, entry in photographic contests or art exhibitions, editorial use, or for display within or on the outside of the Photographer’s studio. If the Photographer desires to make other uses, the Photographer shall not do so without first obtaining the written permission of the Client. Client has permisson to reprint, reproduce and share any edited images they have received from the photographer for personal use and not for profit but are prohibited to re-edit the images. In the case of client intending to use the images for profit or promotion client shall not do so without first obtaining the written permission of the photographer.
4. Failure to Perform. If the Photographer/Videographer cannot perform this Agreement due to a fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to Photographer’s/videographers illness, The Photographer/videographer may substitute another photographer/videographer. In the event of such substitution, Photographer/videographer warrants that the replacement shall be a competent professional. If however, the client wishes to find their own substitute then the Photographer/videographer shall refund half of any payments already made by the client including deposit payment but shall have no further liability with respect to the Agreement. The refunded payment relates only to the price list as stated at the time of booking and the photographer/videographer will not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the Client’s order at the time of booking or for any further costs including compensation or damages. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer/videographer.
5. Inherent Qualities. Client is aware that color dyes in printed photography may fade or discolor over time due to the inherent qualities of dyes, and Client releases Photographer from any liability for any claims whatsoever based upon fading or discoloration due to such inherent qualities.
6. Photographer’s/videographer's Standard Price List. The charges in this Agreement are based on the Photographer’s/videographer's Standard Price List. This price list is adjusted periodically and future orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time of when the order is placed. Package will allow for a maximum 10hrs. Additional hours will be charged at £100 per hour.
7. Miscellany. This Agreement incorporates the entire understanding of the parties. Any modifications of this Agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties. The parties have read this Agreement and agree to all terms and conditions. Each person signing as Client below shall be fully responsible for ensuring that full payment is made pursuant to the terms of this Agreement.
8. Delivery and reciept. Images will be recieved via both an online gallery and USB. The USB is intended for delivery and clients are advised to save and back up images on another device. Photographer shall not be held liable due to loss or damaged USBs. Online gallery is not a permanent feature but intended for viewing images and sharing with friends and family in the months following the wedding.
9.The client of PS Visuals assumes all responsibilities for obtaining any necessary permission, clearance or permits which may be required. PS Visuals is a fully licensed and insured business meaning we can supply any relevant paperwork but will need to be prompted to do so.
10.The client agrees that PS Visuals has the legal rights to anything they record, including photographs, audio recordings, video, or any other materials delivered to PS Visuals for inclusion in the clients video.
11.PS Visuals is not responsible for electrical or mechanical malfunctions on location that are beyond our control, this includes camera and audio faults.
12.PS Visuals reserves the right to use videos and photos for display and/or promotional purposes unless agreed otherwise. All video masters, raw footage and photographs remain the exclusive property of PS Visuals and can be shared with the client at the agreement of PS Visuals.
13.The client acknowledges that he/she is familiar with PS Visuals’ portfolio and is requesting services with knowledge of the company’s shooting and editing style. Accordingly, the client acknowledges that the videos shall not be subject to rejection on the basis of taste or esthetic criteria.